As I've not been logging into this blog for a while I'm only just beginning to catch up on the hundreds of new posts.. I'll get there I'm sure (in a few months!).
Anyway, lovely Louisa at Let Them Eat Cake nominated me for the Stylish Blogger award. Thank you :)
The "rules" are to write 5 random facts about yourself and then nominate 5 other bloggers..
- My 2nd toe is significantly bigger than my big toe.. Which is slightly scary!
- I find it near impossible to know which streets are called what, so whenever anyone says 'Excuse me, can you tell me how I get to...' I lie and say 'Im sorry, I'm not from around here! :0/ The only way I know how to get somewhere is by knowing the name of the shop on the street.. Don't get me trying to think about motorways and junctions either..
- I'm lactose intolerant.. So I'm the one who licks and sniffs the chocolate.. then puts it back! (Only kidding!!). I have tried dairy-free chocolate, but the resemblance to those Good Boy dog drops is uncanny..
- After watching Paranormal Activity I can no longer go in my loft!
- I moan. A lot! I can relate to everything that is said on Grumpy Old Women (let me remind you that Im 30.. not 60!)
http://abbiebabby.blogspot.com/ - Abbie
http://www.donotrefreeze.com/ - Leanne