Friday 8 January 2010

Day 1!


Ohhh, day one of my new blog! Where ever do I start!


I guess I'll start with my new book that I'm awaiting delivery of! I bought it on Ebay for around £8. Its by Daniele Ryman and its called Secrets of Youth and Beauty..


I'm ashamed to say I have no idea who she is, what she does, how many books shes written, in the words of Manuel 'I know nothing'! I somehow feel I should know a bit more, but I spotted the book on a beauty blog and it caught my eye. I really liked her recipes for natural shampoo's etc, so I thought I'd take a chance on the book. I'm quite excited to receive it, have a good read and maybe have a go at some of the recipes inside it!


On the natural/organic side of things, I'd like to give Tara Smiths range of hair care products a whirl this year. I only spotted them today so I will have a look into things and then make up my mind! I'm just so tired of going from one shampoo to the next, never getting all the results I want and still ending up with dry, thirsty hair!
For anyone who is interested: http://www.tarasmith.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading what you have to say! :)