Friday 22 January 2010

What I'm using right now..

I've seen lots and lots of beauty bloggers do this, so I decided to pinch the idea and do my first one!  I hope no one minds!? :0?


Shampoo: Herbal Essences (the old, better(!) version) - fruit essences



Conditioner: A Nice and Easy conditioner lately.  I'm trying to use up all the odd old hair conditioners that came with the hair dye's!  I'm also using an Aussie leave in conditioner for coloured hair.




Shower gel: I'm using a T-Zone foaming face wash!  Its useless on my face so I figured I use it as a body wash, rather than throw it away. 






....Can you tell I'm trying to get through the mountains of old products I have in that ginormous cupboard of mine!!

Styling products: Vo5 thickening spray, Pantene volumising hairspray




Body moisturiser: Nivea cream or Vaseline nighttime body lotion.. When I remember that is!




Deodorant: Right guard - a men's one, I prefer the scent!




Fake Tan: None (right now)!  I'm trying to embrace my Winter paleness.. So far I'm not doing too badly!

Foundation: L'Oreal True Match Mineral powder in W1 ivory.




Powder: None.  I only usually bother with this unless its during the Summer.

Concealer: MAC select moisturecover.  I only bought it this week, so far I'm enjoying it.





Blush: Smashbox Lights Up blush trio.




Bronzer: None at the moment (although there is one included in above trio)

Highlighter: Barry M shimmering eye and lip crayon No5, a pinky colour


Eyeshadows: Ariane Poole Luxe eyeshadow, a lovely neutral.



Mascara: The remainder of a Rimmel volume flash mousse!




Eyeliner: L'Oreal Le Kohl Pencil - Black sable

Lipliner: Rimmel 1000 Kisses - cappuccino



Lipstick: Maybelline Nudes - Pinky beige & Rimmel moisture renew - vintage pink.



Lipgloss: None at the moment as I'm rediscovering lipsticks again!

Nail colour: None as I'm still trialling the Nail Envy VS Nail Magic!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading what you have to say! :)